Friday 8 January 2010

This is what Pop Theory does to you..

Well here we go. I'm writing a blog. This may become quite tedious, but the aim of this blog is to update my whole audience with the exciting wonders, and sometimes scary, of the music pop/rock world.

As a budding young music journalist, I religiously study Q Magazine monthly and increase my pop-music knowledge with all within. I write essays on musical acts that have changed the world of pop music and at the moment, amd have written about 10 so far as part of my pop theory course with London College of Music.

I could even start a music journalism career right here if so be it, but that's highly unlikely.

Why yes, its a broad subject. But this is just a bit of fun, you see?

I will start a new decade with a new blog full of stuff that may or may not interest you, considering how high your 'digestion' for this sort of stuff is.

So, yeah. Thanks. Here goes.

Ah. I almost forgot.

My title? It may or may not have anything to do with the content of my blog posts, but we shall see.

I'll keep you guessing.




....

I couldn't end without posting a picture of one of my favourite guys, and 'the nicest guy in rock', could I?


Peace, love, empathy.


No comments:

Post a Comment