Sunday 2 October 2011

Go back to your Gold Soundz...

So, the winter months are coming. The days are drawing in. Depression and SAD are beckoning us. That's just me, anyhow.

This post is dedicated to the one song that wipes all of these aforementioned factors immediately. It is my favourite song in the whole word (surprisingly not by Nirvana OR Hole!). It is the song that has travelled with me to the other side of the world and back. It is the soundtrack to loves, lost loves, places, fun sun times but most importantly to my favourite season, summer.

This blog post is almost a memoriam to the now fading summer. The summer of 2011. The best summer of my life.

Enjoy a little capsule of what makes my life phenomenally happy, always, no matter what season it is, I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj6QilYg5VA

No comments:

Post a Comment